If you’ve liked the Life Rearranged Facebook page, you know that I often link to blog posts I stumble upon throughout the week that I couldn’t help but share. But Facebook’s algorithms for what actually shows up in your feed (especially from “business” pages), are getting stricter and stricter. So instead, I thought I’d go back to more of a weekend wrap up of posts. Maybe I’ll even be consistent enough to do it every Saturday. Maybe. That’s the plan anyway.
(And feel free to share favorites you’ve stumbled upon either here in the comments, or on the FB page. Sharing is how I find the best posts!)
* What’s your definition of successful parenting? - Robin Dance at The Art of Simple “Parenting with intention means you’re aware of the motive behind your choices and you’re leading rather than reacting.”
* The Sacred/Scared Series (multiple links: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5) - Glennon Melton at Momastery. “This week I have asked a few of my favorite Dream Followers and Servers to share with you their Sacred Scared. Our sacred scared is our deepest fear- the one we hide because we think that if anyone knew about it they wouldn’t love us anymore.” <—-This. Read this one for sure.
* An Adoptive Mom’s Powerful Photo Essay on Rude Adoption Comments - Kristen Howerton at Rage Against the Minivan. “Words are powerful, they can become tools or weapons, choose to use them wisely.”
* Hollywood Housewife (the blog) – Laura Tremaine – I’ve read a few of her things over the years, but only recently have I started following her on social media and reading regularly. Her life is SO different than mine…only not really. And her latest post on her fashion emergency is a perfect example of why I like her.
* Lennah Loves Life! - Read the story and join in to help THE CUTEST CHILD I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON. Truly. The cutest. If each of us gave even $1, we’d trump their goal. Really.
Maysoon Zayid - Yes, that’s my post. Just checking that you found those 14 minutes. It’s the weekend. Sip some coffee and settle in.