This post is 6th in a series on depression.
Jill has been blogging since 2007 and can currently be found oversharing at Just Jilly. She resides in Grand Rapids, MI with her handsome hubby and three adorable kids. Jill is a lover of chocolate, cheap wine, fashion and is fluent in sarcasm.
- What do you have to be down about? There are people going through horrible things right now who are maintaining a positive outlook.
- As a Christian you should be able to pray/ read scripture/”insert other holy activity here” your way out of this.
- What kind of mother lets her children watch hours of TV while she cries in her bed?
- Your husband deserves someone who isn’t moping around all the time.
- I thought you were a strong woman. What is wrong with you that you still feel this way?